eNom PRO Changelog
This is a release history for our eNom PRO product.
Version 3.0.06 (07/18/2017)
We know you’re just as excited about the premiere of GoT Season 7 as we are, but even more exciting than that are the long-awaited updates to our eNom Pro add-on!
Compatible with WHMCS 7.2.2 using PHP 7.0
- Fixes widget layout issue in Dashboard on admin home page.
- Fixes SSL reminder issue in WHMCS 7.0.
- Fixes unable to open template directory bug.
- Updated domain tracker template to use AJAX.
- General bug smashing and fixing.
As always, thank you for your continued support as we improve our add-on module.
We’re working hard on establishing a robust release cycle for this project in order to provide quality updates on a regular basis.
Version 3.0.04: 3.0.05 (03/05/2016)
- Added HTML5 Sandbox to IFRAME
- Updated HTML5 sandbox for tighter integration with WHMCS
Version 3.0.03: (01/29/2016)
- Added alert message when there are no checkboxes selected to import TLD pricing
- Bug fix for importing TLD pricing for a limited number of years (only import a max of 3-year pricing) was setting the WHMCS pricing to 0 instead of disabled
Version 3.0.02: (01/05/2016)
- Updated TLD sorting to use POST instead of GET for server side request to resolve length issue
Version 3.0.01 (10/28/2015)
- Public release of newly merged WHMCS templates five & six
- Fixed empty Enom API response on pending transfer client area page
- Fixed beta opt-in not giving an upgrade prompt after newly opting in to receive the beta releases
Version 3.0.00 (9/1/2015)
- WHMCS 6.0 support
- AJAX Based Help
- Bulk sort TLDs
- WHOIS Server Test Page
- 3rd party WHMCS themes for testing / QA, including support for SwiftModders
- added delete TLD from WHMCS
- added whois server status filters
- added GZip compression for widget AJAX responses
- added SSL reminder tests based on statuses
- added counts to the page navigation
- improved handling of errors for the domain import page
- fixed update notification bug in the credit balance widget
- fixed Auto-Upgrade folder bugs
- fixed domain pagination
- updated Ioncube encoder to php53
- fixed WHMCS admin roles widget chooser title display
- fixes for WHMCS v4 admin sidebar
- repaired pending verification widget admin home screen view
- interface and CSS improvements
- bootstrap tooltips
- improved documentation and screenshots
- improved IP address exception handling help message
Version 2.1.31 (5/09/2015)
- Fixed WHMCS 5.3.6 CSRF Check for NameSpinner
- Added SSL Reminder Email Tickets
- Added Hide Expiring SSL Widget Option
- Added SSL Reminder Cron Lock for WHMCS Users who have a CRON running more than once a day, for batching large databases.
Version 2.1.30 (2/10/2014)
- Fixed pricing import bug for pricing with comma character ( , )
Version 2.1.29 (1/22/2014)
- Added USD note to pricing import
Version 2.1.27 - 2.1.28 (1/8/2014)
- Added Auto-Save on Pricing Import page.
- Added Free Domain Import option.
- Bug fixes.
Version 2.1.1 - 2.1.26 (8/19/2013)
- Added Retail vs. Wholesale Pricing Options
- Limit the # of years of domain pricing you want to import (For example - import all TLDs with pricing for 5 years, instead of 10)
- Fixed WHMCS API throwing an exception without admin ID #1.
- Added Domain Import AJAX Error Handler
- Added a PHP >5.2.6 message that disables the auto-upgrader. Recommended PHP 5.2.7+ (PHP 5.3, or 5.4 is even better)
- Namespaced AJAX Requests to avoid conflicts with other modules
- Auto Upgrader bug fixed & better environment handling
- Fixed a bug with the WHMCS Widgets API - if the role wasn't enabled - the widget would get an AJAX request of the admin homepage.
- More Unit Tests & Code Coverage exceeding 70%.
Version 2.1 (6/24/2013)
- Added SRV Record Editor
- Auto-Activate Imported Domain Orders & Set to Enom Registrar
- Added Bulk Pricing Importer & Editor
- Added 1-Click Upgrades
- Added SSL Reminder Emails to CRON
- WHMCS Module Logging for API Debugging
- eNom Addon Page Widget Display
- Streamlined Domain Import Orders
- Added Automatic Link to next domain to import
- Added WHOIS lookup (Create new accounts in WHMCS coming soon)
- Automatically Selects WHMCS account based on domain WHOIS Email
- Selects DNS Management & ID Protect Based on eNom
- Bug fixes
Version 2.0.1 (4/16/2013)
- Fixed admin CSS from loading on all admin pages
- Refresh buttons are hidden from manage admin roles widget section
- Fixed Default App Title
Version 2.0 (3/8/2013)
- Adds Enom to WHMCS domain import feature
- NameSpinner Columns (Out of the box - you can select 1,2,3 or 4 columns of Suggested Names - no CSS required)
- WHMCS 5.2 Compatibility
- Customize the Namespinner Add to cart CSS class
- Major Refactoring of Widgets.
- 400% performance improvement on admin home page (4 API calls vs. 16)
- Adds a flashing "eNom Credit Balance" notification to the admin area
- Fixed # of results bug
- Fixed transfer widget "No transfers" state
- Made the getting started page more helpful
- Added quick links to the Settings page
- Better Sidebar links inside the module (adds settings link directly to WHMCS's addon settings for eNom PRO)
Version 1.2 (11/9/2012)
- Added bootstrap colors to Domains overview.
- Added multi-columns for NameSpinner with responsive CSS
Version 1.1 (9/21/2012)
- Refactored AJAX Architecture to improve # of admin homepage AJAX calls when widgets are hidden
Version 1.0 (6/13/2012)
- Added Domain Status Widget
- Added Expiring SSL Certificates Widget
Version 0.9 (4/18/2012)
- Added overflow:scroll to the domain transfers to enable long names to be hidden to not break the interface
Version 0.8 (3/22/2012)
- Added API description override for status ID 14 to match enom.com transfer order description
Version 0.5 (2/6/2012)
- Setup Defaults bug fix
- Added more helpful Enom API error description
- Added auto-update check
Version 0.1 (1/30/2012)
- Initial release